PEACHTREE CITY, GA (JUNE 10, 2022) – Driven by need and opportunity, our industry is reinventing itself daily, pushing operators to look for ways to enhance kitchen efficiency and productivity throughout the day. Hoshizaki’s new refrigerated Pizza Prep models do just that, designed with four new key features to combat current restaurant owners’ difficulties.
Already the recipient of the 2022 Kitchen Innovations Award, these eleven new models – including two new 60-inch options – have been redesigned with value engineered technology that keeps products at ideal temperatures while requiring less labor and maintenance. Technologies like night/day mode can help lower costs and energy consumption and make operations even more sustainable. “The team has done a fantastic job,” said Kris Miller, VP of Engineering, “working together to streamline manufacturing processes along with incorporating new technologies to bring more value to our customers.”
New features include:
- Night/day mode – when the lid is open, the set point drops to keep food cool in the rail. When the lid is closed, the set point returns to normal so food can stay in the rail overnight without freezing – saving labor costs of removing food from the rail each night and back in the morning.
- One-piece pan rail design – protects the cabinet and is easy to clean.
- Dual controller with single refrigeration system – for separate temperature controls for both the rail and cabinet; adjustable for every operation.
- Optimal airflow in rail – back to front airflow through louvered ducts directs cold air around each pan, both 4” and 6” in any configuration, for consistent, precise cooling for all food products from cheese, greens, produce, sauces, etc.
- Removable air filter – for easy cleaning and better operation.
Models are available now in 46-inch and 60-inch options. 67-inch and 93-inch sizes will be available in Q3 2022. Learn more at hoshizakiamerica.com/pizza-prep.
About Hoshizaki America
HOSHIZAKI is the world leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of a wide range of products for the foodservice industry including ice machines, refrigerators, freezers, prep tables, display cases and dispensers. With corporate headquarters in Peachtree City, Georgia and a second manufacturing facility in Griffin, Georgia, Hoshizaki America, Inc. employs over 800 people nationwide. Hoshizaki’s attention to detail, continuous innovation, and commitment to the highest standards ensures its customers have exceptional quality products. Hoshizaki has earned ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year multiple years in a row for superior energy efficiency achievements.
For more information, visit hoshizakiamerica.com or follow on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
The post Hoshizaki America, Inc. Releases New Pizza Prep Table Models with Smart Technology first appeared on Hoshizaki America, Inc..
The post Hoshizaki America, Inc. Releases New Pizza Prep Table Models with Smart Technology appeared first on Hoshizaki America, Inc..